Have you been wasting large sums of money on artificial illumination and forced ventilation of your workplace? If yes, it’s time for you to switch to our latest offering RHINOTUFF POLYCARBONATE LOUVERED SHEETS
This revolutionary product is here to light up and ventilate your old dark and dingy spaces in the most natural & economical way possible.
Ever since their much anticipated launch in India, RHINOTUFF POLYCARBONATE LOUVERED SHEETS have garnered rich praise and appreciation and have received an overwhelming response from the market.
They seamlessly and effortlessly combine the advantages of natural light as well as natural ventilation in the price of one with objective of delivering unmatched value to their users.
These rather simple yet innovative Product does not just naturally lighten up your industrial & commercial spaces, but also helps you breathe fresh every day and that too at no operating cost.
They allow maximum air flow while keeping unwanted elements such as water, dirt in insects and debris at bay. They have a large free area and their design is such that there is a minimum drop in air pressure due to minimal structural obstructions.
As their name suggests, RHINOTUFF PC Louvered Sheets are used in industrial sheds.
RHINOTUFF Polycarbonate Louvered Sheets can be manufactured in customized corrugations / profiles so that they are adaptable to any kind of cladding sheets - profiled, corrugated or any other.
This value for money product is manufactured by processing excellent quality Polycarbonate Solid Plain Sheets using the most advanced production technology available today and that too under stringent quality control procedures.
Like all other RHINOTUFF Products, POLYCARBONATE LOUVERED SHEET too are tough to the core and have a service life of more than 15 years. As unbelievable as it may seem, the Polycarbonate Louvered Sheets are warranted for satisfactory performance for a period of 10 years!
It is no surprise then that RHINOTUFF Polycarbonate Louvered Sheets and RHINOTUFF Polycarbonate Louvers are most sought after by builders, fabricators, construction companies, architects, consultants and O.E.M. to execute world class environmental friendly projects.
WHY USE THEM?
- Dual benefits of natural ventilation and natural lighting
- Optimum natural light
- Maximum air flow
- Highly effective
- No operating cost
- Mechanically strong and dimensionally stable
- Impact resistant & virtually unbreakable
- Light weight and therefore easy to handle and install
- Weather resistant
- Stable against many chemical substances and can also be made flame retardant, if need be
- A high service temperature range of up to 120 °C (short term)
- Light Transmission (LT) levels ranging from as low as 20% to as high as 90%
- Can be made available in any length subject to a maximum of 3.35 Meter (11.00 Feet)
- Adaptable to most roofs as they can be made available in any profile / corrugation
- Maintenance free & highly durable
- Warranted for satisfactory performance for a period of 10 years
- Easy to wash and clean using detergents
- Easily repairable using RHINOTUFF Solvents in case of an accidental damage
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Environment friendly
- Economical to use
- High cost savings
- Short payback period
- Attractive returns on investment
HOW DO YOU BENEFIT?
- Provides optimum natural air ventilation and illumination
- Reduces inside temperature
- Significant power savings
- Creates a congenial and conducive work environment
- Increases labour productivity and output
- Improves health and well being of people
- Reduces the upkeep of buildings
- Increases the building’s life span
- Economical to procure and use
- Highly cost effective
- Attractive returns
- Short pay-back period
- Entitled to depreciation at an accelerated rate
- Reduces dependence on conventional sources of electric power
- Helps in energy conservation and in embracing clean energy
- Environment friendly
HOW ABOUT THEIR DESIGN?
RHINOTUFF Polycarbonate Louvered Sheets were designed and developed after extensive research by a team of dedicated technocrats. They are an amalgamation of sophisticated manufacturing and design technology, engineering expertise and ingenious thinking.
They were designed mindful of the market’s bespoke requirements and with the sole objective of delivering maximizing returns to their users.
Their unique and rather innovative design is such that they allow maximum air flow, while keeping rain water at bay. In addition, they allow abundant natural light to transmit them and thereby providing natural illumination in the place of installation.
- Fully moulded with no joints or assembly
- A relatively large Core Area
- Perfectly aligned circular wave shaped ventilation louvers
- Unique design of Louvers ensures a vertical drop of rain water and thereby preventing leakages through them
- Relatively large sized slits
- Large free area for maximum air flow
- Provides for rapid drainage of rain water from over them
- A high First Point Water Penetration (the maximum air intake velocity at which the Louver would begin leaking)
- Qualifies for A Class Wind Driven Rain Penetration (1-0.99)
- Ribbed surface enhances mechanical strength
- Can be up to 90% transparent and thereby naturally illuminating the place of installation
- Largely transparent throughout
- Virtually unbreakable
- Can be made available in a wide range of profiles and corrugations and are therefore easily adaptable to most wall cladding sheets
- Provided with baby ribs in the valleys between crests for added mechanical strength and an Anti - Capillary Groove to prevent leakage of rain water during heavy rains
- Can be manufactured in customized sizes
- Provision for installation of air filters and screens over them
WHERE ARE THEY USED?
RHINOTUFF PC Louvered Sheets can be profiled or corrugated, as per site requirements and are generally used for glazing in vertical wall claddings and north light in industrial and commercial sheds.
They can be manufactured in a profile or corrugation exactly matching with that of the other sheets. This enables proper, hassle free and leakage proof installation.
DO THEY RESIST UV RADIATION & WEATHER?
RHINOTUFF PC Louvered Sheets are manufactured using U.V. stable Polycarbonate Solid Plain Sheets, which are provided with a 50 Micron thick U.V. Coating on one or both sides through the Co-Extrusion Process. This ensures that they do not de-generate rapidly when exposed to sunlight for long spells. As a result, they do not yellow and become brittle over a short period of time.
Their production process is such that the U.V. Coating does not get damaged and remains intact, which ensures that they provide you with consistent quality of natural light for a very long period of time.
ARE THEY STRONG?
Owing to the inherent superior engineering properties of Polycarbonate Material and their sophisticated and advanced manufacturing process, they are mechanically quite strong and are impact resistant. As a result they do not break, crack, deform or rupture when forcefully hit by heavy hail stones or when exposed to harsh weather and extreme climatic conditions.
For more information, please refer the previous section on Physical and Mechanical Properties.
RHINOTUFF PC Louvered Sheets as well as PC Louvers carry a 5 year warranty and are expected to last for a minimum period of 15 years.
CAN THEY BE REPAIRED?
In case of an accidental damage, they can easily be repaired using RHINOTUFF Solvents. The process of repairing the Sheets is such that post repair, they continue to perform satisfactorily without any hassles, trouble or inconvenience for their remaining life so as to continue providing you with bountiful and quality natural light.
The damaged Louvers are given a fresh lease of life using RHINOTUFF Solvents and are as good as new. Accidental damage does not negatively impact their durability or longevity in any way.